Don't ya just hate it when you are just going thru the day as normal.
But maybe you have a little dry hack of a cough once in awhile.
Or a drip of your nose.
Just the usual "cold" stuff.
Nothing to run to the doctor with.
And then you find out that your child's close friend has influenza a.
Every drip, sniff, and cough gets analyzed differently.
SO.......I took Clark,Tessa and myself in to see the doc.
Two and a half hours later we walked out with a small pharmaceutical company.
The three of us also have a good case of bronchitis.
Tessa had blood work done.
Being we are "infected" I was to notify everyone we came into contact with in the past five days.
So I called school cuz Tessa and Clark had school dances on Friday night.
They reported that 31 kids were absent from the jr high alone yesterday.
No guessing where we contacted it from ,huh?
On Saturday we sat at the BB tournament with our friend Nancy.
So I called her. They also go to the same school so they will have contact that way too.
Then I called our friend Esther that made us a delicious supper in the evening.
Not a nice way to say thank you.
I also contacted Dirk and Mary Jo.
Maria and Trav.
Daryl woke up today with a slight headache and drippy nose.
Zach has headache today too.
Seth had a headache last night and glazed over eyes. Today he is fine.
I do not feel like I have the influenza. So far this is a very mild form of it.
I am VERY thankful that it has been mild cuz we have had some influenza
that I thought I would lose a child too.
Horrible stuff.
SO....they are all home from school the rest of the week doc says.
Oh joy!!
But maybe you have a little dry hack of a cough once in awhile.
Or a drip of your nose.
Just the usual "cold" stuff.
Nothing to run to the doctor with.
And then you find out that your child's close friend has influenza a.
Every drip, sniff, and cough gets analyzed differently.
SO.......I took Clark,Tessa and myself in to see the doc.
Two and a half hours later we walked out with a small pharmaceutical company.
The three of us also have a good case of bronchitis.
Tessa had blood work done.
Being we are "infected" I was to notify everyone we came into contact with in the past five days.
So I called school cuz Tessa and Clark had school dances on Friday night.
They reported that 31 kids were absent from the jr high alone yesterday.
No guessing where we contacted it from ,huh?
On Saturday we sat at the BB tournament with our friend Nancy.
So I called her. They also go to the same school so they will have contact that way too.
Then I called our friend Esther that made us a delicious supper in the evening.
Not a nice way to say thank you.
I also contacted Dirk and Mary Jo.
Maria and Trav.
Daryl woke up today with a slight headache and drippy nose.
Zach has headache today too.
Seth had a headache last night and glazed over eyes. Today he is fine.
I do not feel like I have the influenza. So far this is a very mild form of it.
I am VERY thankful that it has been mild cuz we have had some influenza
that I thought I would lose a child too.
Horrible stuff.
SO....they are all home from school the rest of the week doc says.
Oh joy!!
3 comments:
Hope you are all feeling better soon.
It is the worse stuff I have had in a long time
THank Goodness i dont have it. looks like i got out just in time.
So far I haven't gotten it either! Keep your fingers (and toes!) crossed!
-RIA
Post a Comment