We were having some good spring weather.
Snow was mostly melted.
Seeing some green stuff on the lawn.
We were getting ready to drag out the tiller and get the garden ready.
Ok.
So I am jumping the gun on tilling the garden but I am eager to get started with it.
Tho I don't know why.
Our summer is starting to look very unorganized and very busy.
So much so that I think I will be planting lots of flowers and only enough vegetable plants to eat fresh from.
Won't have time for preserving.
So I have been really looking forward to spring and green grass and gardening.
To this....
But we are getting more moisture for the future garden!
So in the morning everything should look like this.....
The forecast changed all day so I am not sure what amount of heavy white stuff we are to get but it could be 2-10 inches of it!
We just got home from visiting Maria and it was really coming down.
Yikes!
Daryl has not gone trucking to the west for three weeks so was hoping for better weather than the last time he was out there.
Wind. Snow. Ice.
Getting to Utah this week was good going but the mountains in Washington and Oregon were not so fun.
He did miss the chain-ups in the mountains so far.
Not quite spring in the mountains either.
So if anyone is missing shoveling snow come on over!
Spring has to be right around the corner ................we just haven't found which one!
Update:
Maria is hanging in there.
Zach's MRI results will be in tomorrow and we get the doc's recommendation on what needs to be done.
No comments:
Post a Comment