Saturday, August 2, 2008

Zucchini Crusted Pizza.........


Here is a recipe of what we ate three times last week and again today. Daryl loves this pizza so we eat it when he is home.
You would think we would tire of it but the pan is empty every time I make it.


Pizza crust-
  • 4 c. zucchini,shredded,drained
  • 1/2 c. parmesan cheese
  • 2 eggs
  • italian seasoning
  • garlic
  • salt/pepper,optional

Mix well. spread in glass 9x13 greased pan.

Bake at 400* for 15-20 min. Done when center is firm.

We like to use alfredo sauce versus a tomato based sauce.


Add on all your favorite pizza toppings.


And this is the finished product.


Let it set for a few minutes before digging in.

Enjoy!

8 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

That looks soooo good.
We will have to try it soon.

Kryna said...

yum that looks great. We have a ton of zucchini and garden stuff, so that is perfect that way too.

Michele said...

I used a white sauce also. I'm not sure if JR & the homeboys would eat it 3 times in the same week though. It looks so good I might have to have it once this week.

Anonymous said...

Oh no you di'nt! I love zucchini and this is just one more thing I can do with them. I have company coming for the weeekend and I may just end up making this one night. If I can stand to turn the oven on! Ha!

CindyDianne said...

I wonder if I could get my husband to actually eat zucchini this way?

Mum-me said...

My children may eat zucchini if I put it on pizza. But then, maybe not.. they pull all the olives and mushrooms off the pizzas I make.

Anonymous said...

YUM! My husband loves pizza and I plan on posting my pizza recipe and pictures of the results, etc. this week -- maybe next.

I'm going to have to try yours though!

Blessings!
Lacy

Mary Jo said...

So my mom planted a ton of tomatos and would like to make salsa this year, would you be willing to share your recipe???

Mary Jo