Thursday, September 25, 2008

While I Was Out......

While I was off gallivanting across the countryside, eating at good restaurants, having fun with family, shopping, and laughing there was alot going on at home without me.
Tessa was a prize winning princess while showing off her new "found" chariot. For dressing as a princess for Fairytale day complete with tiara and all, she won a tshirt. I think she deserved it just for wearing the dress for an entire day!! Homecoming week is sooo fun!
Clark practiced for a skit that the football players are playing out at the Pep rally. This ought to be good! I cant wait to see that!
Seth has the assignment to catch a live cricket and count its chirps per minute. He should be loony after the count is in! Eeeeww.
And Daryl....
Well, besides trucking, he contacted himself a major case of the crud. Yikes!

6 comments:

Michele said...

Princess Tessa. Love the dress. What a good sport.

Football players as skit performers. You'll have to take some pics. I'd love to see that!

Live crickets in the house. Come to Phoenix. Nessa catches them for us all the time. Bless her heart.

Poor Daryl, he's had a time of it.

The most important thing was that you had a good time. Right? (LOL)

debi9kids said...

What a great dress and great picture/pose! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome photo! So happy!

I love that dress! How fun!

Speaking of fun...

I’ve got the COOLEST giveaway going on at my site. I’m just so gee golly excited about that I can’t think straight!

www.RazorFamilyFarms.com/contests

Please tell your friends and come check it out!

Blessings!
Lacy

Anonymous said...

She wore the dress the whole day??

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

She is a princess. Bet it was a fun week at school.
Poor Daryl.

Jac said...

I love the photo! The dress is beautiful!

(Just popping in from my blog to yours! Thanks for the comment!)

I hope your hubby is feeling better soon!

http://jacquekorellphotography.blogspot.com