Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So Long For Now.........

Today is the day we head to the airport!!!! And as only Maria can say... SCREECH! So excited!
We are staying in Omaha,NE tonight as we need to be at the airport early tomorrow. And then we are off to Phoenix, AZ!!!
This is going to be a fast little trip where we are going to pick up the semi and trying to put some fun together along the way!
Plans so far are-
Leave the cold and snow behind
Get to Phoenix and to warmth
Thursday spend with my aunts
Meet up with Michele sometime/somewhere
Friday take a little road trip with Maria to Prescott, Jerome, and Sedona AZ
Spend the evening with my aunts again
Sat. am Daryl and I will head out early to Flagstaff to pick up the semi
Sat. am Maria and Mom will head home on the plane
Daryl and I will head to CO and see the sites along the way
Sun. we are to meet up with Linda
Back to the BRRR!!!!
Mon. we are to be at our land in WY to hook on to our trailer - hoping its not buried in snow
We are to be home Mon. night-weather/load permitting
Thanks again to Stephanie for sitting in with the kids. :) Dirk is coming home for the weekend to sit in, take Seth to his first BB game, and give Stephanie a break. And then Steph will be back again til we are home!
And a huge thanks to Chris that is keeping the truck working for a couple of days.
So everything is set for us to leave!!!! And my washing machine is acting normal again too! Now for the weather to cooperate while we are gone.......
When I get back I will be in a baking frenzy to get the Cookie Swap 2008 completed and sent off!
So exciting!!!!!
So long!!!!

8 comments:

CindyDianne said...

Have a wonderful time and take some time to breathe that in the wonderfulness that is Northern Arizona. I find myself jealous.

Anonymous said...

Well - have a great time in Arizona. Sounds like you have a busy few days coming up. Enjoy.

Renata said...

Have a safe & happy time!

Mum-me said...

Oh you're going to have such a great time! Enjoy yourself heaps, and say hi to Michele.

Michele said...

Kath,

I lost your phone number. I sent you an email with my numbers. Please give me a call when you get in.

grammy said...

Hope you have a great sunny warm time. I am heading for New York city. Fun, but probably cold (o:

debi9kids said...

Very exciting! Have a GREAT trip!!!!

Pat MacKenzie said...

Have a great time. Arizona is my favorite place to go to escape the cold Canadian winter.