This week looks to be as busy as last week was.
Last week my work load doubled. It turned out to be very busy and quite challenging but productive so it all worked out good.
But when you are working on a computer for almost 12 hours straight and you cant sneak over to read blogs thats just down right too busy.
Talked to management about it and he just laughed at me. Rude I tell ya!!
This week looks to be busy with work and on-the-go.
Daryl and I are leaving to attend a funeral in eastern Iowa. We will head back home right afterwards. I will be wearing out my BlackBerry catching up on blogs and working during the travels!! Dirk is going to step in for me while we are at the funeral tomorrow. Thanks, Dirk!!
Wednesday I am to support/cheer on Tessa at the vocal contest. May or may not make it to that. Would love to tho. Its fun, beautiful music all day long, and its her birthday!!
Thursday and Friday the kids, my mom and I are going to Minneapolis to bring my sister to the airport so she can head home to WA. We will be visiting my other sibs that live there too so making two days out of it.
Anyway.....when you are too busy to "blog" it just is no good at all!!!
Anyone agree?
8 comments:
You have fun, now, you hear!
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/
Wow you will be putting in some miles:) keep us posted
A whole week without blogging? I thought you'd be quiet for a while!
Don't you hate it when work interferes with fun time! Travel safely. I'll keep checking in here till you're back.
You do sound very busy. Hope you get a few minutes to blog...and go listen to your daughter sing.
I was wondering where you've been! Hope you have safe travels!
Wow, you are busy. Have a safe trip!
Some weeks are just like that. Have a great trip to Mpls.
Post a Comment