Trevor used packages of corn, we had a rotation. Two in the freezer getting cold, two on his face. It wasn't fun, but he in 3 days he was feeling much better.
The head wrap is what they send them home in after the oral surgery. Works great. You just fill it full of ice and strap it on snuggly. It stays in place very nice and even when they are sleeping. Seems comfortable for them too. Well as comfortable as an ice pack will ever be I guess.
Yikes, no fun. I can't remember the three days after they pulled mine. I know we rented movies before hand, but I didn't even make it through the previews before falling asleep! All the best, cuz!
It's been a long time since I had mine out but to this day I dread dentists! But being false for 40+ years has really helped. Never have to go to see them anymore!!! And by looking at my weight you know that the 'falsies' do work!! Hang in there, Dirk. Better days ahead!!
11 comments:
Is that a cold pack on his head? I have never seen that before. I hope he is doing well now. :)
Didn't know where to put this. Here is the link to the salmon puffs thingies.
http://www.thehappyhousewife.com/salmon-turnovers/
Trevor used packages of corn, we had a rotation. Two in the freezer getting cold, two on his face. It wasn't fun, but he in 3 days he was feeling much better.
The head wrap is what they send them home in after the oral surgery. Works great. You just fill it full of ice and strap it on snuggly. It stays in place very nice and even when they are sleeping. Seems comfortable for them too. Well as comfortable as an ice pack will ever be I guess.
OUCH! Pain pills help, I remember.
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
Yikes, no fun. I can't remember the three days after they pulled mine. I know we rented movies before hand, but I didn't even make it through the previews before falling asleep! All the best, cuz!
When I first saw the pic I thought. "Now what?" That is a fancy ice pack. Hope he does well. It can be tricky.
THe poor kid. I remember getting mine out and it wasn't pretty.
Not a fun time. We all have our horror stories. Hope he feels better soon.
It's been a long time since I had mine out but to this day I dread dentists! But being false for 40+ years has really helped. Never have to go to see them anymore!!! And by looking at my weight you know that the 'falsies' do work!! Hang in there, Dirk. Better days ahead!!
Ouch! Hope he feels better soon.
Post a Comment