Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April 1st.......

Being we had not so fun weather/forecast yesterday I just had to do it!!!
So for about 30 seconds this morning I let each of the kids believe they had a late start..........NOT!!!
Poor kids bought it hook, line, and sinker!
And then they had to hurry scurry and be on their way!!!!
Clark really had to hustle as he had track n field practice in the am today!
Ooops! Sorry kids!
They were out of the house in record time without any arguments. No dally lagging around this morning! Maybe I should do this more often?
We missed out on all the weather that happened around us!! Only had rain with a hint of snow. And Wyoming style winds!!!
But my sister's family is busy shovelling themselves out from under 16.5 inches of snow!
Make a snowman for us, Beth!!!

7 comments:

Michele said...

This is why I love you; you are willing to mess with your kids heads. Nicely done! LOL!

Corky and Kay said...

How funny. Sometimes you have do things. I still remember the youngest would not get up. I went and got the pots and pans and started banging on them with a spoon. Don't try it. Not a good ending!!!!!

RazorFamilyFarms.com said...

Too funny!

Have a great April Fools!

Blessings,
Lacy

DayPhoto said...

APRIL FOOLS!

My lovely daughter called me at work today, to tell me the car port has blown over (65 mile a hour wind---again) and that she can't find Dad.

Of course she called right in the middle of a huge crisis that made me say---well, get in the car and drive over, I can't deal with this stuff from here.

And I hung up!

After about 15 minutes she called back and apologized for calling me at work with an April Fool's joke.

I think she got the joke since I hung up.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

grammy said...

Good joke on the kids. I never play them because I don't like to encourage them to be played on me (o: Where does she live that she got all that snow?

Pat MacKenzie said...

Oh, you're a wicked mother ;) Have the kids forgiven you yet? I didn't realize it was April 1 until this evening when I finally looked at the calendar!

Anonymous said...

Stuffed chicken breast looks good.