Sunday, April 5, 2009

Songs In Our Heart........

"No dashing thru the snow
in an ol' Chevrolet,
'or the fields we not go,
frowning all the day......"
"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow......." sings Tubster the dog.

"O Christmas tree! O Christmas tree! ......."

(We wanna see daffodils instead!)

This is Tubs protesting that we did not recieve the 12+ inches of snow forecasted for us.
Disclaimer: After reading this post you may be caught singing Christmas carols to yourself once again.

9 comments:

Mum-me said...

Looks so pretty! - but you can keep it because it also looks SO cold.

Pat MacKenzie said...

I'd say it's winter revisited except that winter hasn't left yet! With that in mind, Lloyd and I are headed down to sunny Arizona on Thursday.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Yuck!

Michele said...

Good Grief! Are you ever going to get spring up there?

Grandma Chico said...

Glad you have the snow and not us!! We are at 65 degrees and loving it!!
Nope - Grandpa doesn't get pedicures!!!
Have a great day.

grammy said...

I am tired of snow...how about you?

Dana said...

Lucky!! Snow in April, Im jealous. Is this what the experts call " global warming"

DayPhoto said...

I, for one, am glad you did not get the snow!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

aaaahhhh spring...We got enough to cover everything on Sunday night...ugh...I soo ready for short sleeves and sunshine!