Tuesday, May 26, 2009

OK. OK.....

I will be back on this blog in the near future. I will. I will.
In my absence from the bloggyworld we have accomplished a few things.
Oats, alfalfa, and sainfoin have been seeded in WY. (Daryl and Tessa are headed to WY today to seed in the brome grass on their way in the truck to MT. Then we are done with that for this year.)
The garden has been planted in SD. Why? I'm not sure.
I have learned to drive our lawnmower. So has Tessa.
Tessa has had her wisdom teeth removed.
I had a day of wedding stuff planning/shopping all by my lonesome.
Daryl and I took the four boys wedding clothes shopping. Two suits, two dress pants, two dress shirts, and four ties later we are partially done with that job. Two shirts and four pairs of black shoes to go this week before most of them head to WY for the summer.
Seth completed his class time portion of Drivers Ed. This week the driving part.
Perennials have been planted. Flower beds weeded. Weeds sprayed.
My mom's lawn has been mowed too as the kids do that.
We have attended a few graduation parties. Completely forgot about two others. Oops.
Tubster the dog was taken in for a grooming. He is one big fluff of a dog.
Our computer froze up on us......or so we thought. Worked on it for a week. Of course it was one of those stupid things that you just dont see that makes you feel very dumb and yet very glad you didnt call out a technician. Just so they would plug the mouse back in as the phone jack fell off the back of the desk and unhooked it.
Thats all folks.
Thanks to Anna, my niece, and Dee for the boost to get back on here!!!
I will be back to it soon.
And........I missed you all!!!

7 comments:

Michele said...

Nice to see you back. You sound really busy.

Mum-me said...

Your life sounds very full and fulfilling. Hope those boys don't grow too much before the wedding or you'll be back out shopping for more shoes and pants! (My Dragon goes through shoes sizes like nothing I've ever seen.)

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

I think all computers and all the components should be totally wireless. All those wires are a thorn in my side. Surely 'they' can come up with that, can't they?

grammy said...

Good Grief! I thought I was tired today after cleaning all day.. I have no reason to be tired girlfriend. Well I am 56.. does that count? (o: Have fun and enjoy all the upcoming Joy.

CindyDianne said...

busy, busy...

DayPhoto said...

Glad you are back. Having the garden up there makes it so YOU don't have to weed it! Chuckle

We are about at the same spot, everything planted and some even ready to harvest!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Renata said...

Sounds like you've been busy - have fun!! We're sowing now as well!