It's a great picture to have. I'm sure you were way too busy enjoying the event to take pictures. Now you can rest and relive the special moments.
They all look very happy and Maria is gorgeous! Looks like things went off without a hitch.
Love it! She looked so beautiful!
Oh how fun. Looks like a beautiful day all around.Now relax and put your feet up.
A wedding party portrait with a motorcycle - how fun!!Love the purple dresses.Now I hope you can relax a bit.
Just lovely! What beautiful colours she chose & it looks like it was a nice sunny day too!
I can't wait til you put more pictures up - everyone looks awesome :) So what are you doing with your life now that the wedding is done??oh and I've journeyed on... :)
What a great day it must have been. They all look so very happy.
What a fun wedding! Can hardly wait to see you guys! Wyoming here we come! (August 9 and 10)Lindahttp://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment
9 comments:
It's a great picture to have. I'm sure you were way too busy enjoying the event to take pictures. Now you can rest and relive the special moments.
They all look very happy and Maria is gorgeous! Looks like things went off without a hitch.
Love it! She looked so beautiful!
Oh how fun. Looks like a beautiful day all around.Now relax and put your feet up.
A wedding party portrait with a motorcycle - how fun!!
Love the purple dresses.
Now I hope you can relax a bit.
Just lovely! What beautiful colours she chose & it looks like it was a nice sunny day too!
I can't wait til you put more pictures up - everyone looks awesome :) So what are you doing with your life now that the wedding is done??
oh and I've journeyed on... :)
What a great day it must have been. They all look so very happy.
What a fun wedding! Can hardly wait to see you guys! Wyoming here we come! (August 9 and 10)
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment