Friday, October 23, 2009

Tessa Girl......



So far this round of horribleness is going alot smoother than the first time. The pain is not as severe. It easier to manage when she does have bursts of pain.
Of course it is still quite painful tho. Just less.
She is also able to get comfortable so she can sleep the night away. That is a HUGE positive when one is sick!!!
Our plan for today is for her to go to two of her afternoon classes. Of course, thats the plan. Plans change. We will have to see how she is feeling come time to leave.
She would like to get all her homework to work on over the weekend. Also get in a practice with the chorus for next week's big concert.
I so hope she wakes up feeling ready to take on the world!!!
Have a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

Michele said...

I hope so too. The poor thing, she must be truly miserable.

grammy said...

So glad she is a little better. Hope the meds. take effect soon. No fun to be sick. You take care of yourself so you can take care of everybody else (o:

Pat MacKenzie said...

Hope everything went according to plan. Poor Tessa.

chris said...

Poor girl. I hope she's feeling better soon.

The Silver Age Sara said...

I was so glad to read in your other post she is back at school.