Monday, May 10, 2010

25 Years And Counting........


1985

For our Mother's day dinner we decorated the table with all the goodies we kept from our wedding.



Amongst all the work we accomplished this weekend we did alot of celebrating too!

Thanks to all for making our 25th annivesary a memorable time!

On to making many more wonderful memories in the next 25 plus years!!!

9 comments:

grammy said...

Happy Anniversary
Your sons look so much like your husband
you of course are a beautiful sweet red headed bride (o:
Have a great week

Mum-me said...

Happy 25th Anniversary! Your wedding photo is gorgeous. May God bless you with many more happy years together.

Dana said...

What a beautiful bride!!! Happy Anniversary!!! May you be blessed with 25 more:)))))

Corky and Kay said...

Have a beautiful anniversary. God bless you both and we wish you many more years together.

DayPhoto said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

It's your silver!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

Dana said...

Yes my honey will be home for his grad. The school only offers 4 tickets for each student to start with. I have requested ten tickets to the ceremonies so I hope I get them. Since my family is traveling so far my husband said he will forfeit his ticket if need be. I just hope I get all ten tickets.

Renata said...

Congratulations!! 25 years - & I loved how you celebrated it.
You are such a beautiful bride - I love your dress!
Hope you have a wonderful next 25 years ahead
Renata:)

Pat MacKenzie said...

Lovely pictures, lovely decorations, lovely family. Keep up the good work! Congratulations.

Window On The Prairie said...

Congrats! Best wishes for many many more years!
Suzanne