Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Another Graduate.....

........this weekend!!
On Saturday Tessa finally finished the very loong, painful, frustrating Senior year of high school!
She graduated-not that that was ever an issue- after missing over 50 days of school. And after attending another 50 days of school in chronic pain that she should NOT had attended! :(
One of her goals when she was doing therapy at Mayo Clinic was to walk across the podium to get her diploma pain-free! That goal was achieved!!!!
Tessa Jai had a great graduation day!!! Lots of fun and a busy busy time!!
My mom gives each of her grandchildren a quilt when they graduate. (My sis lends a very helping hand on the project too!)
Tessa is overjoyed with hers!!
Congratulations, girl!!!
Carry on and conquer all your dreams!!!

6 comments:

Mum-me said...

Many congratulations to Tessa and also to you for helping her get to this day. So glad to read she walked across the podium pain-free. And wow! I would go back to school and graduate again if your mum would make me a quilt as beautiful as that!!!

Michele said...

Congrats to Tessa. With her perseverance she'll go far.

And, congrats to you and Darryl. 2 grads in the same year! What great parents you are.

grammy said...

Yes!!! fist in the air
way to go girl!!!
What a hard year, but she stuck with her. I admire that. Love the quilt. I had a special comforter made for me by my sister when I went to college. I loved it.
Are we going to see pictures of the yard? Did you get it finished?
Thanks so much for the email.
What a lot of STUFF...enough with that stuff.
Life can certainly throw a bunch our way.
Why does it all have to happen at one time?
I so loved that you like to read my blog. Aren't we funny about that (o:
Maybe someday you will be in the Longmont Boulder area (o:

DayPhoto said...

Yeah! Tessa! You did it! And to be pain-free is just wonderful!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

you go girl.. congrats!!
gp

The Silver Age Sara said...

Oh, a big congratulations and I'm so thrilled Tessa was pain free. The quilt is absolutely gorgeous. Here's to much success to both of your grads. What a milestone year for you.