Monday, July 19, 2010

Nail Biter........



Today I will restrain from biting my nails til this lil adorable guy arrives at his destination.
Clark, 16 years old now, is driving solo from our home in SD to the land in WY.
This is the first time he has ever done this.
Four hundred and fifty miles all by his lonesome.
So til he arrives I will be on full alert!!

When he does arrive safe and sound then I, his mommy, will again try to see him as a big strappin' kid fit to take the brunt of his older sister's pestering.

Clark spent the past week in SD having fun. He attended a week at camp. He also went paintballing with Dirk all day.And his friends came over to work on a truck.

Now its back to work for him and to be reunited with his much missed pooch, Tubster.

6 comments:

Jane said...

Here's wishing him well on such a long drive, and speedy and safe return!

Jane

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Good job Clark. That is a pretty big deal.

DayPhoto said...

GOOD JOB!!!!! Way to go, Clark!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

Pat MacKenzie said...

It's always such a worry when the kids head out on the road on their own. You're into those 'letting go' years. Get used to it kiddo!

Renata said...

I hope he had a safe drive. Today Dave & Zai are driving down to Melbourne (6hrs one way)& back again - I'm so nervous - lots of praying (I think it's a bit far for one day myself).
I'm not looking forward to those early driving years!

The Silver Age Sara said...

I can understand that worry. I think it's built into us as moms. I'm glad he was having such a great time but I know he'll be glad to see Tubster. What a cutie!