Thursday, August 12, 2010

WY II........


Wherever we are if there is a basketball court the boys must play!No injuries occured in this wild rambunctious game.
And all motel guests were already awake before the fun began.
My observation from my hammock I realized our Michael Jordan think-they-ares need another player to even out the teams.
Gramps-to-be has been benched as he's getting too old and exhausted anymore.
Then my aging grandma-to-be brain kicked in and remembered the fun evening before. It was then that we (Zach and I) realized that Tessa has been "seeing" a potential teammate!!!
Now dont jump to conclusions like I did when "potential teammate" wanted to see the girl before she left for the weekend so he endured dining with Zach, Tessa, and I. Well the dining wasn't so bad...its the questions that he endured!!
Talking about enduring.......I felt like a third wheel on this "seeing each other" dinner til Zach joined us.
Anyway, now she is off to join him for lunch. Wonder if its official now that they are dating??
Well, according to the potential teammate its technically not official unless he offically asks her out.
So, technically,......... I'm still confused.
But wasnt this suppose to be about Wyoming??

4 comments:

Jane said...

Looks like you guys were having a blast. I miss Wyoming a lot!

Jane

Michele said...

Girlfriend/boyfriend issues is something that I try to stay out of until the crazy kids actually marry. The minute you find one you like and bond with they break up. It's just too painful for me.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Love the header picture of the kids. I mean I really love it. Great job on the set up. Hope you guys are having fun.

Pat MacKenzie said...

Good for Tessa. I hope she continues to 'see' the potential teammate. I agree with Michele's comments. I think I suffered more from my girls' breakups than they did!