My back has been giving me fits off and on. When the pain reached a new high I drove to the big city and then took my pain meds.
See my mom, better known as "Miss Daisy", who is usually driven around swapped roles with me and drove me around!! It was very very nice of her.
The boys brought up a bag of necessities to me so I could stay overnight at my mom's house so she could take me to my appointment the next day too.
I think I kept my mom very busy but really its all kind of a blur to me!!
Then the boys came and picked me up from the big city and drove me home as I was still on pain meds but doing some better.
It so happened that Dirk was going to be hanging out at our house that night and "Whats for dinner?". Being I was feeling no pain off the 4 boys carted me to the nearest Pizza Ranch as that was their choice of "cooking".
Being I wasn't my jovial self Dirk inquired what pain meds was I on.
Of course while jumped up on those nasty things my thinking is very delayed.
Me-" Ummm..."
Dirk-" Hydrocodone?"
Me-" No. Or I would not be able to function at.all."
Dirk-" Vicodin?"
Zach-" Those things make me puke." (Yes, we were eating.)
Me-" No. Ummm...." (Still trying to think of what kind.)
Seth-" Viagra?"
And yes all the occupants of the restaurant were really wondering what was so funny that boys were slapping the table and raising quite a ruckus!!
Back to processing tomatoes while I have boys here to help me.
Thanks for all the well wishes.
Have a great weekend!!
7 comments:
Man you are having a time of it...do they think they might have to operate?
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
Get better soon!!!!!
Jane
I am so sorry to hear that your back is still giving you fits. My boys tease me terribly when they think they can get away with it. Just remember, pay backs are HECK!
you never slow down enough to let yourself heal (o:
Get better fast
I can imagine how many tomatoes you have...tons
Sorry to hear about your back pain. That is never good :( I hope that you were able to accomplish what needed to be done with the help you had!
:-) Glad you had so much fun even though you must be in some awful pain. Hope it's good news and all you'll need is some rest. I'll be sending you well wishes and prayers.
LOL - that is hilarious!!
I hope your back is better now - what a tough time you've been having.
I'm zoned out on any pain killers stronger than a panadol, so can imagine how you were feeling!
Post a Comment