Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Update On Lil Mama.........

Ian James at a whopping 12 days old.
Looking soooo like his daddy. So much so that I think he should of been named James Allen Jr.
This lil outfit is from Tessa. Maria has put him in it twice when he will be seeing her and we end up changing him out of it before she sees him as he wets thru it. So here's proof for his auntie.
He is such a cutie.
Yesterday he was a fussy butt. Hope that is not a new norm for him.
:( Poor lil guy was not a happy camper.

Lil mama had her post surgery visit yesterday. The good news is there was some healing. The bad news is she is to do nothing. Off her feet as much as possible. For at least another week or two. Doctor cant stress it enough.
Last week after the birth I stayed for the week whenever she needed me.
This week her friends have been helping her out. Which is awesome in so many ways. I get a break to work. But the real benefit is she is getting new faces to visit with. She cant be out and about so is nice to have a change of scenery at her house. Keeps her spirits up while dealing with this new stress of healing.
They are going to try to fill in the daytime shifts as much as possible and I will be taking the evening late night shifts til daddy is off work.
Heal. Heal. Heal.

6 comments:

Pat MacKenzie said...

Maria must really be appreciating her friends and family right now. Hopefully she'll be up and about and back to normal soon.

DayPhoto said...

What a hard job---not being able to be up an about and taking care of the new little one. You are a very good Momma do be there...and you get to have the baby when she is resting..which is really neat.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Jane said...

I hope that Maria is tons better soon! That baby certainly has really grown in the past 12 days!

Jane

Mum-me said...

She is so lucky you can help her. Won't work give James paternity leave?

Michele said...

What a sweet mama and baby. I hope Maria is feeling better soon.

The Silver Age Sara said...

Oh, what a doll and I LOVE the outfit. A HUGE congratulations to all of you. I know you must be so thrilled. I hope Maria feels better soon and I can't wait to hear more about your new addition. Exciting!~