Monday, December 20, 2010

The Big Day.......


The bride waiting for the ceremony to begin to she could see the groom for the first time of the day. Tessa chose to wear my veil thats 25 1/2 years old.The bustle.
The weather was great for the day.
The food was great.
The guests were great.
It was a good day.

9 comments:

DayPhoto said...

And now you can RESTTTTTTT!!!!!!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

Renata said...

Congratulations!!!! What a beautiful bride! I love her dress & the fact that she wore your veil!
Hope you can get some rest now!
Have a very happy Christmas
Renata:)

Michele said...

It all looks beautiful. I'm sure they will be so happy. That was sweet of her to wear your veil.

Now, you need to take the next couple of weeks off.

Mum-me said...

She is beautiful! Thank you for sharing the photos.

I also wore my mother's veil on my wedding day, it was my "something borrowed".

Best wishes to the newly weds, and I hope you get a chance to relax now!!

grammy said...

I am so happy for all of you.
no matter how much we love the event
it is so good to finally
rest
She is beautiful (o:

Pat MacKenzie said...

Lovely pictures. Tessa was a beautiful bride. Your veil is gorgeous. Congratulations all. Now relax and enjoy Christmas.

Jane said...

Beautiful pictures! Here's wishing the happy couple the best!

Jane

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!! What a beautiful bride!

The Silver Age Sara said...

Oh, Kath, I've been thinking about you and this wonderful day all through the holidays. What a wonderful, beautiful dress and I love the fact she wore your veil. She just glows with happiness. Congratulations!!! You've really had an amazing year.

P.S. - Once again I have to say I LOVE your header photo.