We dont have a highchair yet.
I have been waiting til garage sales season to start looking for one.
But the time arrived for one before the season began.
Lil Ian is no longer a little thing anymore. At 6 months old he is a backing aching 18 lbs 15 oz of pure cuteness!
Being I dont have a highchair yet we improvised and did the old fashioned tie down!! He loved it. It worked to feed him better than those silly giggling uncles holding him and feeding him. And that big ol dish towel takes up alot less space than a highchair would!!! I have one closet to put a highchair in. That same small closet houses folding chairs, office supplies, games, 2 vacuum cleaners, school bags, trumpets, playpen, and a whole lot of we.are.not.really.sure.what.else!!! I guess this gramma is going to have to change a few things around to fit in some baby stuffs.
3 comments:
You might look into the ones that hook onto a chair...but it is still a little high chair with a lid and all. My DIL has used that with the last 2 kids because it takes up less room. He is a cutie.
Makes you wonder why we ever get rid of the baby stuff after our kids outgrow them doesn't it. We just end up buying the same stuff for our grandkids! Your improvisation seems to work well enough.
What about one that hangs from the dining table? I bet you could boot one of those uncles out of the way for it.
Post a Comment