Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lil Man's Party.......

 His favorite toy at grampa and gramma's house.
 Each toy gift was his favorite too. He would let out a wail every time his mom took his new toy away til she handed him another gift to rip open.
 Being it was a "lil man party" Maria made mustache straws.
 Many mustaches were enjoyed.
 Enjoyed by every age.
 A mustache cake was wanted to be enjoyed RIGHT NOW!
(Maria also made the birthday banner and lil man's mustache shirt.)
And ENJOYED it was!!!



3 comments:

grammy said...

so adorable
that last picture is soooo cute
he finally had his cake and he was happy (o:

Mum-me said...

I remember when my babies were so enthralled by each gift they cried when I took it away and gave them the next one. I sometimes think now that we should have stopped at one gift each time and save ourselves a lot of money through the years!

The moustache theme gave me a chuckle. Very cute little man you've go there.

Pat MacKenzie said...

Looks like a fun time. He's sure a cute little guy.