Thursday, March 29, 2012

Changing Modes.......


This past weekend Daryl the trucker arrived home. And has been in "farmer mode" ever since.
Monday we ran around the big city gathering supplies.
Tuesday he was at my brother's shop fixing/building/doing whatever they do.
Wednesday it was run Daryl here, and there, and then get the tractor loaded and headed west to Wyoming.
Daryl awoke at our property in WY this morning.
Bet he had a smile on his face.
He will be home tonight with a load of hay.
And a loooong list of what needs to be done, gotten, repaired before haying begins in June!
From now til haying begins in June Daryl will be incorporating farming amongst his trucking.
Its confusing.
Frustrating.
Chaotic.
Exhausting.
 That's just my view of it and I will be at home!!!


3 comments:

grammy said...

I just read the posts I had missed...
My head is spinning...
all I can say is
'good thing you are doing this while your mind is sharp'
I would forget where I was and where I was suppose to be...yikes...your head must be spinning most of the time girl!!!
love the fact that you all seem to be a happy fun close Family!!! (o:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous that I can't go to such wide open place and breath the flesh air and see for miles.

Terry and Linda said...

Are you heading up after school again this year?

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com