Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Blinked A Few Times.......


Tiny Toon Adventures
Size 5 and 4
Worn by Clark and Seth
Just a few moons ago.
 

Big Whooping Hoppers
Size 13 and 13
Worn by Clark and Seth
Taken on adventures daily.

As I have been reorganizing, cleaning, and making a great effort to get rid of stuff I have unearthed some great treasures.
Just this morning I found Clark and Seth's basketball shoes in the Suburban. Then while going thru a few boxes of "treasures" I found the little shoes.
So I got busy photographing and blogging to ward off those pesky sentimental tears.


Sniff. Sniff. Snuffle.

That didnt work as planned!!!




5 comments:

Michele said...

I know just how you feel. They get so big so fast.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Don't worry, it really gets better as they get older. And you should know, grandkids are wonderful. God knew what he was doing. It all works out in his time. You little peeps are so cute.

Pat MacKenzie said...

Isn't it fun to come across those little treasures. I have a box of baby clothes I saved - something from every child - that I intended to give to them when they had kids of their own. When the time came, I couldn't part with them. We moms are so sentimental!

Terry and Linda said...

I so understand. Then the grandchildren go up even faster!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

grammy said...

I love it...makes me wish I had saved some shoes like those. Alas... I have got rid of most of it.