Monday, May 14, 2012

When A Mom To Boys......

 Boys would celebrate every occasion with paintball.
 Every opportunity they can.
 If the boys have to plan something its sure to involve paintball.
For Mother's Day...no problem!
 They just knew I would be thrilled.
 And I was! Unlike Brooke... I stayed off the course!
 I wasn't tall enough to be part of this group..."Too Tall Paintball"!
 Some didnt get enough paintballing so they set up Dirk's bunkers and shot around.
 Ian and I watched from afar.
 While Dirk and Seth pummeled each other with more welts and bruises.

I was happy to sit back, relax, and snap away.
Only thing I did was holler across the course...
"3! 2! 1!...GO!" over and over.




4 comments:

grammy said...

I may have played paint ball when I was young...if it had existed. Instead... we threw dirt clods at each other (o:
Hope Zach is alright...yikes. Chipped teeth. Guys!!!

Pat MacKenzie said...

Looks like a fun way to spend a day, whether shooting paint at others or shooting photos of others shooting paint! It's the togetherness that counts. You have a fun bunch of family and friends.

Terry and Linda said...

I would sit and snap away also. What is Darel saying about the water at the farm....is he pretty dry there? I have a Wyoming friend that says they are really, really dry.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Renata said...

I have learnt this to be so true. Whenever the men from our church organise a trip to Wagga for a conference etc. a game of paintball is always part of the trip!
Have a wonderful day
Renata:)