Thursday, January 10, 2013
Happy New Year!!!!......
Only ten days late!!!!
Howdy!
I'm back.
IF Blogger will let me.
Not sure what the problem is but its a irritating one.
It finally allowed me in. So hopefully it will allow me to upload pictures.
Pictures from our family Christmas. Of adorable grandbabies. And our children fighting over a pair of big yellow fuzzy men's work gloves.
Pictures of the new house "gutted". Lots of "openness". Boys pounding away on the walls. Their girlfriends removing a toilet....joyfully! First they watched a Youtube video on how do accomplish the task. then got to work!!
But one thing I can type about.......we made a decision! About the new house.
WE will be moving in!
Oh joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Kath. I've been having trouble with Blogger too - can't find the dashboard and can't upload pictures properly. Very frustrating.
Looking forward to seeing your pictures when you're able to post them.
Post a Comment