His first declaration was the blog has a lil too much fodder about the hunky one. I can't help that. Zach has just been providing too much stuff lately. So I told him to give me something to blog about. Why,O, why ,did I say that?? Will I never learn. You never utter those words to a teen!
Then he was wondering why he didn't get a stick in his stocking. Well ,Mary Jo, the cute blonde on your arm kinda provides the answer to that. Your stick needin' days are over,buddy, she's a keeper!
Oh, and he also said the house looked nice. So being it wasn't all orderly or anything like that, I think he meant the christmas decor. The stockings that are hung but not by the fire. The boxes of ornaments patiently waiting for a tree. Gifts tucked in everywhere. Christmas goodies galore. I guess his dorm room must not have as much festive cheer!
Glad you are home, Dirk! We miss ya and all of us are looking toward spending these next few weeks with ya.
2 comments:
I bet you cant tell which picture was taken in the summer.
The bottom picture was taken in summer with a hoodie on and xmas lights in the background!!!! Great way to get a tan ,i tell ya!!
Post a Comment