Monday, January 28, 2008

Fun.........

Well I finished the masterpiece!

It was for Clark's 14th birthday.

Fun was had by all!
REALLY!
When the 14 years olds could not use their energy in a productive way
I came up with a plan.
It worked out great.
I think they even may have enjoyed the lesson.
I had them make pizza.

They are fast learners.
As soon as the dough was "warming" they were out
the door to use up any remaining pent up energy.

The evening before we took them to a movie, out for pizza,
and to the arcade.

Seth and Reggan ,the basketball players, had to get in some ball time.
We the parents welcomed a weekend without
a tournament tho!!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a festive cake! Love the picture of all the boys goofing off. LOL

Anonymous said...

Welcome to my blog,Appliejuice!

Jayne said...

I LOVE the cake...great job mom! Happy Birthday Clark!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bro. by the way that was probably one of the best pieces of cake i have ever eaten, and i normally hate white cake. good job.