Someone "forgot" his basketball gear at home.
The importants had to be taken to school as he had practice
right after.
So I stood in the hall where I knew I would NOT get ran over
but yet where Seth would find me.
Well....alot of others found me to!
I was ambushed.
I had many "Hi,Tessa's mom!"
"Hey, theres Clark's mom!"
I had kisses blown at me.
Fake hugs.
Shy little smiles from Seth's friends.
Smiles from Zach's female classmates.
Clark's too.
I was surrounded by people.
Wow! That is intoxicating.
I could get use to it!!!!!
I love it when girls come up to you and ask if you are so-so's mom
and then gigggle and giggle.
The real fun part of that is telling my son when I get home!
They either get a twinkle in their eye or a horrific look.
And I can always tell which boy has a crush on my daughter.
The puppy dog look in their eye and the drool pooled on their lip while they are staring
at her while she is goofing off with her friends.
YEAH... pretty good indication.
Kids are fun!
Seth's classmates have their moms labeled.
I DO really question this but....
There are the two "hot" moms. (???)
The "funny" mom.
The "everything" mom.
I can't think of the rest of them.?!
But ,I am the "cookie" mom.
I guess I always have good homemade cookies on hand when they come over.
Hey! I made the list. I feel special!
Next week I am going to watch Tessa sing with a college chorus.
So that means I will get to be "Dirk's mom".
Oh joy!
Lets see..... what can I bring to homesick college students?
I want to keep up my celebrity status!!
Well, maybe not like how Chuck will always remember me!
But, anyways.......
UMMM... any ideas on what to bring them?
The importants had to be taken to school as he had practice
right after.
So I stood in the hall where I knew I would NOT get ran over
but yet where Seth would find me.
Well....alot of others found me to!
I was ambushed.
I had many "Hi,Tessa's mom!"
"Hey, theres Clark's mom!"
I had kisses blown at me.
Fake hugs.
Shy little smiles from Seth's friends.
Smiles from Zach's female classmates.
Clark's too.
I was surrounded by people.
Wow! That is intoxicating.
I could get use to it!!!!!
I love it when girls come up to you and ask if you are so-so's mom
and then gigggle and giggle.
The real fun part of that is telling my son when I get home!
They either get a twinkle in their eye or a horrific look.
And I can always tell which boy has a crush on my daughter.
The puppy dog look in their eye and the drool pooled on their lip while they are staring
at her while she is goofing off with her friends.
YEAH... pretty good indication.
Kids are fun!
Seth's classmates have their moms labeled.
I DO really question this but....
There are the two "hot" moms. (???)
The "funny" mom.
The "everything" mom.
I can't think of the rest of them.?!
But ,I am the "cookie" mom.
I guess I always have good homemade cookies on hand when they come over.
Hey! I made the list. I feel special!
Next week I am going to watch Tessa sing with a college chorus.
So that means I will get to be "Dirk's mom".
Oh joy!
Lets see..... what can I bring to homesick college students?
I want to keep up my celebrity status!!
Well, maybe not like how Chuck will always remember me!
But, anyways.......
UMMM... any ideas on what to bring them?
2 comments:
Please elaborate on the Chuck story.
Thats another post.
Post a Comment