Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bummer....


I watched a movie that I have wanted to see for a while.
It was Dreamgirls.
I was so excited it was this weeks Netflix mail out.

I wanted to see it cuz Jennifer Hudson was in it.
It is a broadly proclaimed movie.
It won lots of awards.
And I was sure was going to like it.

But instead I was very disappointed throughout the entire movie.
It was like a looong.drawn.out.story with no enthusiasm.

We also had "Happy Feet".
Boys liked it.
"Flyaway Home" was a cute movie that was a surprise to me.

What is your opinion on "Dreamgirls"?
What movie did you get excited about and then it was a disappointment?
What movie do you suggest is a must-see?




3 comments:

Mary Jo said...

How about a must see again movie... P.S. I love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

That movie was a nice surprise for me cuz I didn't get wowed by the commercials for it.
I enjoyed our movie out even tho it was your boyfriend's b-day!!!

Anonymous said...

"The Assignment"