Postpatrum Depression.
Postpartum Phycosis.
That is what Maria's doctor reported to us on Saturday.
We ,Trav,Daryl and I,(Maria too) were able to have a talk with him which was very nice.
I am very glad we got to talk to him.
He really explained it well and had time for our questions.
As her mom I was glad to "hear" she was in good hands.
Not that I questioned she wasn't...now I just know.
You know, one of those mom things!
Doc said that her family and friends need to really support her and rally around her while she gets through this.
So we will continue to do just that.
She will see an OB/GYN tomorrow and see what can be done with her rambunctious hormones.
I sure hope that there will be something to do to help stabilize them.
She took a nap today rather than drag thru the afternoon and she was in so much better spirits.
We played a fun game of "Loaded Questions" and she did quite well.
Sometimes a little sleep goes a long ways.
She was also excited and appreciative of Joe leading a worship service.
She continues to have her struggles but yet there are bright spots to see each day.
We pray she will be able to get on top of this and come home sooner rather than later.
We LOVE you,Maria!
Hang in there and be a patient patient!!!
Know that we are ALL here for you.
Good times!
So if you all would continue to hold up Maria and Trav in prayer.
And send emails to them regularly that would be so greatly appreciated by them and us.
That will make this all a little easier for her.
hudsonfurn@alliancecom.net
No comments:
Post a Comment