Here is some of the bounty.
More dishes to decorate the kitchen with.
Crytal candy dish, big juice pitcher, balls to decorate with, storage containers, plastic platter to use for grad party.
The lil green trimmed plaque has the word *snow* on it,but I bought it anyway.
I need something cute to look at during the long winters!!
Here is some of the rest of the bounty.
Also there are lawn chairs and gardening tools.
I ended up with 24 pairs of shorts for the 4 boys.
Seth is delighted with his bat bag. And has already filled it with his equipment.
They even got a camo sweatshirt so they can look like a real hunter when they go shoot tin cans!!!
The lil binders and recipe cards are for the two college boys that will be in apartments this fall cooking for themselves.
I figured if they have a recipe in front of them when they call me to ask how to make something as easy as tuna hotdish that it might help me out when I try to explain how to read through the recipe!!
Clark was all kinds of excited for the new sheet set I found on the sales. They are not pictured cuz they were put in the washer moments after he realized what was in the bag. He is eager to retire the Winne-the-Pooh set!!
Some years all of us go to the sales.
Being we have missed alot of school with illness/hospitalizations I didn't let anyone skip a day.
By the time the boys were going to be on their way up to meet me my foot was hurting so bad that I did the unthinkable and quit 3 hours earlier than I normally do.(My heel thanks me today.)
Last year our whole family went.
Maria and Trav.
We picked up Daryl at the truck stop as he was on his way back home from Utah.
The kids came up after school.
Dirk and Mary Jo came from college.
We ended up needing Daryl's empty 53' trailer.
For the bikes, futon, tvs, computer desk, flower pots, lawn chairs, Daryl found some table saws, saw horses, and who knows what else!!
We had quite a haul between all of us.
Garage Sales are the BEST!!!
7 comments:
Life stinks when your too busy to go to KingsWood. That is always a fun day. Every thing is sooooo cheap.
I love garage sales! You make me eager to go again...it's been awhile for us!
Sounds like fun. You guys have garage saling down to a science.
I don't know why, but garage saling has been crappy so far this year in Harrison. Net and I should have made a run up to your area this past week.
Ooo, I love them too!
Evonne, mark your calendar and come up next year and we can go together. Sounds like bushels of fun!!
Kath
I'll mark mine and you remind me a month ahead of time and we will see if we can. I would love that!
Way Cool. Congrats on all the goodies. We do not have garage sales that big down here.
Post a Comment