Today is Maria's 22nd birthday!
I know its not the happiest birthday ever but it has the potential to be a very good one with all the love she has been shown lately with her struggles.
Things are looking up for her and she is hoping to resume her "life" by the end of the week.
I am armed and delirious!
With cupcakes!!
I taste tested them and the chocolate ones are yumm..
I am taking them along on my visit with Maria today.
I had a VERY busy day today so did not get to a birthday post for her.
So that will have to get finished tomorrow.
One of the things that filled my day was to arrange Zach's visit to Mayo clinic for surgery on his wrist.
We see the doc on Thurs. and surgery will be Fri.
We suspected to be given a fairly short notice even tho the clinic said we would be notified at least a week prior.
So 3 days isn't bad,right??
We all just want the surgery done and over with so the healing can finally begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment