Zach got a good report on Friday at Mayo.
All looks well.
He just has to take the time to let it heal.
And to heal completely which will just.take.time.
They put him in a hard short arm cast so we both walked out of there excited.
Him cuz it was not a long arm cast like they said originally.
Me cuz he was no longer in a soft cast that he could move that hand around in.
He did well while they took out all the sutures other than the last one.
The nurse had to tug a little and that finished him off.
He was sucking in air and turned as white as the sheet.
He said it felt like there was a tight rubberband around his head and it just made him hot all down his body.
Yep,he pretty much fainted!!
We asked the doctor about the amount of pain in his leg.
He seemed concerned but thought it would all heal in time too.
Where the bone fragment was removed is what causes him the most pain.
I affectionately call him "Mr. Hobbles".
I am leaving for Wyoming in the morning for a few days to help Daryl.
I need a "time out".
Even tho I have been gone more than I have been home lately.
My "inner battery' needs to recharge.
I need some alone time.
So I am going to have myself a little roadtrip and will meet up with the Hubs in WY.
I should get a good dose of alone time on the road for 14 hours by myself-there and back!!!!
I thought about going to Omaha to go shopping.
Or to Minneapolis to see my siblings and nieces and nephews.
But this will be easier on the bank than shopping and possibly more productive.
Yeehaw!
So long,pardner!
2 comments:
Well I hope you have fun. And please drive the tractor for me. haha. I just want to get done with school and help with everything. I feel like im missing out on so much. ? I guess that is how it goes.
Have fun and don't think too hard! I love traveling down the road with the window open and the radio on. Great stuff!
Post a Comment