Some pictures to show what we did with our time in Wyoming.
Daryl having a hey (oops! hay)day!
There was alot of this. Swathing and rain storms.
Too many repairs. (I love this pic!!)
Tessa, driving the tractor. She was a pro at it.
Lots of meals out of the cooler on the tailgate of the pickup.
Clark after cooling off in the irrigation.
Bale tipping.
Tailgating.
Tessa read every spare moment she could fit in.The boys choose to use their down time getting in some target practice shooting cans.
Their new favorite pasttime. Playing in the irrigation. They made some life long memories with their mud fights.
Tubster enjoyed every minute of it all.
4 comments:
I love all the photos and you sharing your life with us. Thanks!
The bale tipping had me rolling on the floor! Oh my word!
LOL!
Sorry to vanish on you! Josh is home on leave and we've been working on adoption paperwork (this means that we spent the majority of our time writing books about how we view parenting, our spouse, our families, and everything else under the sun. I still have writer's cramp.
:)
It'll all be worth it if we can adopt soon!
Blessings!
Lacy
Well I've just caught up on your latest news. Sounds like you all had a great time, and the photos made me wish I could drive a tractor too!
That picture still has me giggling!
Wishing you a very happy 4th of July!
Blessings!
Lacy
Post a Comment