All week Daryl kept telling me he would not be finished up at the land til at least Friday morning. So I fretted as we had big plans in progress. Our friends, Augie and Darla, were coming for the weekend on Friday afternoon which Daryl knew about. My brother and sister were to be in town for the weekend too. Daryl knew all that yet says he did not expect this.....
We surprised him with a belated 40th birthday party!
5 comments:
Hey thanks for stopping by my "place"...looks like you had a good fun day!! Where on earth did you get those ginormous undies??
your husband is 40? oh my gosh, i'm old...i remember him when he was just a little guy. happy belated cousin. glad you're family were able to surprise you...hard to do in this family...
Those are some BIG undies. I say!
Looks like much fun was had by all! Happy Belated Birthday!
Blessings!
Lacy
LOL I love the underwear. LOL
I love how everyone is commenting on his BIG undies!! To bad you didn't post the picture of the *little* ones he got too!!!
Post a Comment