Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Heading West.......


We are loaded and ready to head out.

A friend asked me if I felt like a pioneer. Kinda hit the nail on the head! Yep, I feel I am in way over my head! Farming, for one thing. Then farming 450 miles from home is another. Then there is the small town city slickers going to the farm thing. These three kids dont remember ever living on a farm. Its a whole new territory for most of us.

But, I think, we are all up and ready for the challenge..........

A big thanks to Pete VH ,and his wife for letting him away from his work at home, as he is keeping the wheels rolling on the semi for us while we are out and about in WY. Hope he has a smooth ride.

So long!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Manifest Destiny, eh?

Right on!

Blessings to you, O Pioneers!

Lacy

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!! I will keep the party....um i mean house on lock down. haha.

Dirk