Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Arm Has Been Twisted......

I made a decision.
I am going in the truck to Utah. Now Daryl better hurry and get those tanks loaded as my mind is apt to change. Again.
I really wanted a week alone.all.by.myself. But this is going to be another one of those "working" vacations. I am going to try out the new Blackberry Curve we bought last night. Try dispatching mobile.
Kids think its cool stuff. Its cool til you have to learn how to use the contraption,that is. I find it rather... nerve wracking!
Two of the sales persons told us that we would absolutely hate it the first month til you get the hang of it. Well, I am finding their words to be true. I am hoping that the rest will be true in time.
I am nervous about dispatching from a Blackberry away from an office with all the other gadgets that get used everyday too. I dont have everything set up like I am sure they could be to make it all run smoothly. This trip to UT will be the true test if this is the route to go or if we should just invest into a laptop of our own. After dragging Dirk's laptop around the other day and looking to find service we decided this might be the way to go.
So I am off to put the 30-day trial to good use!
Catcha on the flip side!

2 comments:

Michele said...

I just read your comment on the PW site. I too have a zucchini pizza recipe. Made it tonight. Is it anything like yours? If not I'd love your recipe. http://michele-dogslife.blogspot.com
Michele

Mum-me said...

Have a great time, and I hope you can get your contraption working properly.