Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Got Questions?..........

I am going to be brave. Very brave.
I am going to open this up for questions.
They will be answered starting Monday. Looking forward to the fun.
So ask away......

7 comments:

CindyDianne said...

What are the top 5 moments from your life that you would like to live again?

What have you done that you wouldn't do again even if you were paid well to do it again?

DayPhoto said...

Old cars and guys, what is it about old cars and guys? Me now, I like animals, photos, and words.

Blogging fits right in to my likes.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

RazorFamilyFarms.com said...

Gosh... what is your favorite "soul food" recipe? The one you fix when times are tough and every forkful makes you instantly happy?

Blessings!
Lacy

debi9kids said...

How about your happiest holiday moment....

CindyDianne said...

What was the first car you owned?

Mum-me said...

I'd like to ask you how you coped with 6 children, and no husband through the week, week in and week out - or didn't your husband travel weekly when the children were young?

Anonymous said...

Since Maria has mentioned you like to go to rummage sales, what were some of your best "finds"? Also any strange or unusual items you have seen/purchased?
-Paul