Monday, October 27, 2008

Have Answers.......

Its answer day.......
CindyDianne asked for my top 5 moments that I would like to live again.
  1. I would love to meet my children again for the first time. Just the three of us there. Of course, without all the pain and everything else that you have going on at the time. That moment goes past so quickly with all that happens post delivery.
  2. Moving to Wisconsin and the time while we lived there. I loved it. It was a time of personal growth for myself and Daryl.
  3. Our honeymoon. Those moments we spent together alone in the whole wide world gave us a sneak peek of what our life was really going to be like.
  4. Opening the furniture store-stress free. It was such a crazy sleep deprived busy time. And closing the doors to it was the same way.
  5. Visiting my grandmother in Colorado in '88. It was "our" first visit. The first time I had a conversation with her without the entire family around. I learned I loved that funny lady. And that time encouraged two other great visits with her that will always be cherished.

Now onto the next question from CindyDianne......

Something I've done that I would never do again even if paid well?

Listen to others when it goes against ever grain of who I am.

We made a huge mistake. We made decisions while listening to others rather than listening to our hearts. Caught up in the moment of chaos we went against what was best for our family. Took bad advice that cost us our life savings, financial insecurity for years, and lots of hard feelings. But there is always something to learn from every bad situation. We learned alot about ourselves, our neighbors, our families, and our friends.

No amount of money would get me to even consider to relive one moment of that year.

Thanks CindyDianne for those great questions!!

4 comments:

RazorFamilyFarms.com said...

I love your responses! Your love and wisdom shines through your words!

Blessings,
Lacy

CindyDianne said...

Good stuff! I loved that you would like to meet your children again. Very sweet.

Maria said...

Mom,
Sorry I couldn't come up with any questions for you. I'm glad that you would love to meet us kids again. I love you!!

Paul said...

I can very much say i agree with that first one. I have 2 pictures i look at, one of me and Collin, the other of me and Noah. Both pictures were taken right after their births. Both bring back some great memories.
-Paul