I have a video of Tessa singing. The song is "Stand" .
We had our Harvest Festival at our church tonight. They are always so much fun. Alot of good food. Alot of good fellowship. Alot of laughing. Can it get any better than that?
Kath - Thank you for sharing her beautiful message in song. What a voice! I could tell by our conversations just how proud you are of all of them and I look forward to hearing about each of them in the future as well.
6 comments:
She is so beautiful and has a beautiful voice. Glad to hear you had a fun time at the fall carnival.
What a beautiful voice. Thank you for sharing!
Wonderful!
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
Great job Tessa!
What a lovely and talented young woman!
Thank you for posting the video!
Blessings,
Lacy
Kath - Thank you for sharing her beautiful message in song. What a voice! I could tell by our conversations just how proud you are of all of them and I look forward to hearing about each of them in the future as well.
just beautiful..
Post a Comment