
We have a teenager that loves us.
Us......its parents! It was proclaimed just the other day!!! You know I stoppped what I was doing and took in the moment!

The said parents had just come home from shopping. Arms loaded with gifts and groceries. While putting away the
dry milk the words were shared. He also knows
we love him now too. As the cupboard was now replenished with a major staple to his undying favorite food of all time. Such a tradegy to have a pantry without it. But in the said parents defense why the precious product was missing is the parent made up Hot Chocolate mix for all teens that resides here.

Seth (said teen) has finally been loved on with Chocolate Chip pancakes for breakfast and followed up with an afternoon snack. Cooled slightly. Topped with peanut butter. Then syrup. All morsels are relished til thoroughly gone. Lips smacked. All residing residue licked off. All while smiling.
Wow! Who would of known you could make a teen so happy with so little? Said parents have been doing everything backwards for toooo long! Its pancakes from now on. Period.
Spread some cheer!
Buttermilk Pancakes
3 c. flour
1/4 c. sugar
1 tsp. salt
4 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 c. dry milk
2 eggs
2 T. oil
3 c. cold water
mini chocolate chips, optional
Miix with whisk.
Enjoy!
7 comments:
You mean I went through all the teenage angst and all I had to do was make pancakes? (smacks head with hand)
YEP! The sixth kid and we are finally catching on!!! LOL
I have a 16 yr old boy. I will try this out this weekend:))
Hey THANKS for the recipe!
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
sometimes it can be so simple...
Hi Kath, you said that you hoped my Bil gets home, his name is justin:)))
Pancakes and waffles have always been a tradition around our house. Nothing says Saturday morning like the smell of waking up to pancakes and bacon!
btw, first-time visitor to your blog. Enjoyed looking around!
Post a Comment