Friday, December 19, 2008

Please Send Help......

Daryl has caught himself a bad cold being out in all this sub zero temps for way too long at a time. He said he is done trucking for the rest of the year. He will start up the truck in '09.
Actually the company we work with the most is closed down for inventory the last two weeks of the year. Last year we decided to just take the time off too and it worked out well. Daryl got a vacation of just being at home. So now he needs to hurry up and get better so he can enjoy his time at home.
So I guess I dont have to dispatch so I can decorate, craft, bake, laze around, shop, read, watch movies, read thru xmas cards/letters, eat cookies, play games/cards, work on the company books, drink hot chocolate, hang out with the teens, chat with sisters/bros/friends on phone,........Oh the list is endless!!!
Well...... I get to do those AFTER the house has had a good thorough Christmas-company-is-a-comin kind of cleaning!
So off to the the real work I go! Please send help!

10 comments:

DayPhoto said...

GET WELL SOON!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

When you get done cleaning at your house --- come on over and you can do mine while I make you some hot chocolate!!! Sounds like a fair trade!!

Have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends.

And yes - we will probably make the Messiah a yearly 'culture' seeking event. It was wonderful.

CindyDianne said...

Oh, I need that kind of help too!

Pat MacKenzie said...

Poor Daryl. We've all had that miserable cold too. The good thing is, he should be fine for Christmas. Have fun with all your pre-Christmas activities and preparations. BTW, we bought our house in Surprise, AZ. We may be your aunt's neighbours!

Michele said...

Wait a minute! The cleaning elves are not showing up again this year? What's up with that? I've been counting on them.

Daryl, get well soon.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

My Christmas-company-a-coming house cleaning starts Monday. B&K are coming in on Tuesday which means the denHollanders wont be far behind. Then A&M and my folks are coming on Wed and staying thru Christmas day. It should be a hoot, I love.
Merry Christmas to you all and take good care of Daryl inbetween that long list of stuff you are going to get done.

Mum-me said...

Hope he's better soon so he can enjoy his holiday.

And hope you get all your cleaning done so you can enjoy yours too (not that women ever really get a holiday, do we?)

Dana said...

Sounds like fun!! Enjoy your family and merry christmas

Anonymous said...

Poor guy...nothing like having time off...and spending all sick. Here's to a quick recovery!!

Dana said...

yea he made it, his company is making him deliver the load before putting it in the shop. I guess it's slipping.