Sweet Hidden Morsels Cupcakes
Cake-
1 1/2 c. flour
1 c. sugar
1/4 c. cocoa
1 tsp. soda
1 c. water
1/3 c. oil
1 T. vinegar(white)
1 tsp. vanilla
Mix. Fill cupcake papers 1/3 full.
Filling-
1 8 oz. cream cheese
1 egg
1/3 c. sugar
1/8 tsp. salt
1 c. mini chocolate chips
Mix well. Add chooclate chips.
Put teaspoon full of fillings on top of each cupcake.
Bake @ 350* for 20-25 min. Makes 18-20 cupcakes.
Top with your favorite chocolate frosting.
Enjoy!
My plans were to have delicious looking pics of cupcakes here to make you drool but the weather intervened. Always the weather!! See Daryl was carrying out the remaining cupcakes to the vehicle and the wind caught the container. They were still edible just not very pretty anymore! The remaining puppy chow didnt fair so well. But it blended in well with the snowy slushy parking lot!
14 comments:
These sound great.
I'm on the hunt for lemon recipes right now. I have 2 grocery sacks full. I'll spend all night juicing these things.
Now I'm going to make these just to see what they look like. :)
You wont be disappointed!!!
You still have Puppy Chow left? Mine has been gone since December 28th!
Those cupcakes sounds amazing!
Those sound delicious. I'll have to make them for the kids - they love cupcakes.
CindyDianne- Tessa made puppy chow for a pool party we were invited to. Its so not from Christmas yet! Eeeew! It would never last that long around here anyway. Especially if Zach was anywhere near it!!
Is puppy chow the same as monkey crunch? Why did you have to post such a yummy recipe, dont you know Im trying to shed some pounds, now I have to make these:)))
Thats exactly what monkey crunch is. I cant remember if I posted about quitting smoking. I smoked for 20 years, I was 15 when I started. For the past 2 years I have tried quitting by using the patches, quit smoking hotlines and all their tips, chantix,( a great tool for getting a few weeks) and will power. The longest I went was 24 days using those tools. I went to my pastor and asked for prayer and followed up with my own praying and suddenly my cravings were gone and my struggle was over. Thatr was 3 1/2 months ago. I may have mentioned it once but wanted to get some time before I really boasted. I truly do give all the credit to Jesus and try to remember to thank him everyday. The pill chantix worked really well but when it ran out I would smoke. I actually have half a bottle of those left because I didnt need them anymore once I involved God:) I hope this was helpful:)
I shouldn't make those because I might eat them all. I do have to take dessert to bible study this week so, maybe that would work. Funny comment about you stomping your foot (o:
So... I totally made that salisbury steak and noodles stuff.. with part of that roast u gave me.. and i made it by heart.. and it was AMAZING!! thanks for teachin me how to cook!!! Love you.
Dirk
Puppy chow? Monkey crunch? I am confused. Are we talking cupcakes or pet food?
The cupcakes sound so delicious.
I'm a cake lover...this is bad. I am a follower of a cupcake blog. Don't judge me.
Things are progressing with the application process...so no more procrastinating! :)
Mmmmm, that recipe sounds very yummy! I will have to try this one for the kids. Thanks!
So what is monkey crunch and puppy chow? Please? Anyone?
I am always a bit amazed that we can speak the same language yet at the same time not understand what the other person in talking about.
Post a Comment