Mud is my very favorite thing to run a quad through! SO much better than dust! I have the same problem with my dogs that you have with your boys. Mud in the house.
I remember the late night call, "Dad, can you come and pull us out of the mud?" It was his friends jeep....but said friend was afraid to call his dad. (o:
11 comments:
Mud is my very favorite thing to run a quad through! SO much better than dust! I have the same problem with my dogs that you have with your boys. Mud in the house.
love the white feet! LOL!!!
And it probably involved some wheels too, right?!?!
Yuck I hate the mud, I love the rain but the mud is a pain in the butt. My backyard is a mud pit
I remember the late night call, "Dad, can you come and pull us out of the mud?" It was his friends jeep....but said friend was afraid to call his dad. (o:
Hoo Ray for Mud! YEAH! Did you have mud in Wyoming? Are you seeds in the ground? Oh, joy! Spring is on the way!
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/
Mud is a welcome sight!! I never enjoyed seeing puddles in California... but now... there's nothing better!
I saw so many quads outside while at work today... I was jealous!!
You're right about the windows... amazing.
The more I hear about snow, and it's aftermath, the more I am glad we don't get any.
Hope you can keep the mud out of the house.
You're i South Dakota! Why did I not know that? We've made several trips in that neck of the woods and loved it!
There's just something about warmer weather and mud...
I never asked where he was in SD. He is now in Montana and will be shutting down for the day soon.
Post a Comment