Sunday, May 31, 2009

Getting Started....

Now that the swelling is down from having her wisdom teeth removed.
Now that she is home from a week in the truck from going to Wyoming and Montana.
And before heading to work most of the summer in WY we can get started taking Tessa's Senior pictures.It didnt start off with any great shots.
This one definitely wont do.
Getting better but its off centered.
Hopefully the few times she will be home this summer we can sneak in some dandy shots.

8 comments:

Mum-me said...

So Graduation photos are an American tradition, are they? We don't really do that here, or at least we didn't when I graduated.

Hope you get a chance to take some wonderful photos.

Michele said...

She is beautiful off-centered or not.

Pat MacKenzie said...

She's a beautiful girl. You shouldn't have much trouble getting the perfect shot.

CindyDianne said...

1. I LOVE her top.

2. I wish I could take some shots of her - she looks very photogenic.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

What a great start. I love the one in the tree. And she is a cutie.

CindyDianne said...

I am gonna be in Atlantic, IA this Friday through Monday and in Northeastern IA Tuesday through Friday of the next week! How far is any of that from you?

CindyDianne said...

And, will you tell me the brand of that top? I am going to try to find it - I LOVE IT.

grammy said...

Grad pictures re so much fun... are you taking them yourself? Brave woman (o: The recipe looks soooo yummy (o: