The garden is loving all the rain we have had lately! We have had alot of heavy rains (mixed with hail) that has washed off all the blossoms on the beans. Hope they recover? So green and alive!
That all looks so good. We tried to copy the diskette for zach about the desktop dyno. One worked and we are still working on the other.So when these two old timers get the computer stuff worked out we will send them to you guys ok. We have not forgotten. Then after I read about him not behaving and going out in the heat. I thought maybe we should not send it. Kids anyways.Zach you need to remember that you have to live with the choices you make way down the line. So take care of yourself,ok. Corky and Kay
I just caught up. The garden looks good and so does the kitty (o: I can't imagine why that accounting camp only cost 25 dollars. You can hardly go to Starbucks for that (o: That girl needs to catch up on her sleep evidently. So funny. That boy needs to stay out of the heat. Tie him down (o:
6 comments:
I love your garden photos - especially the kitty peeking through the leaves!
That all looks so good. We tried to copy the diskette for zach about the desktop dyno. One worked and we are still working on the other.So when these two old timers get the computer stuff worked out we will send them to you guys ok. We have not forgotten. Then after I read about him not behaving and going out in the heat. I thought maybe we should not send it. Kids anyways.Zach you need to remember that you have to live with the choices you make way down the line. So take care of yourself,ok. Corky and Kay
Your plants are looking really good. Hail is not a good thing, but the rain is!
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
I just caught up. The garden looks good and so does the kitty (o: I can't imagine why that accounting camp only cost 25 dollars. You can hardly go to Starbucks for that (o: That girl needs to catch up on her sleep evidently. So funny. That boy needs to stay out of the heat. Tie him down (o:
I love the picture with the cat peeking through the leaves:)
Your garden always looks so good. You must have one of the special touchs that my mom has. I didn't get it.
Post a Comment