Saturday, July 18, 2009

In Blogging Absence.....

We have......

  • Changed cupcake toppers...again.
  • Been making cupcake toppers
  • Had to keep our truck on the move
  • Met up with a childhood friend from WA
  • Retrieved Tessa from her fun Accounting Camp
  • Had overnight guests from WI
  • Packed goodies for the WI guests to take to "my boys" out in WY
  • Went over lists for wedding a few more times
  • Made more lists
  • Stressed over possibly having the driver (semi) out over a weekend
  • Shopping for any last minute items
  • Had a few meetings with my personal secretary (Tessa) who dislikes the new temporary job I have found her
  • Had to retrieve crutches for my mom who has a very sore foot
  • Called mom a few times to make sure she went to the doc
  • Get nervous......
  • Find my temporary personal secretary's under breath mumbles while pouting to be entertaining...sorry sister!
  • Was greatly relieved to find loads to get driver back to SD...even if not for the weekend
  • Had my personal shopper (Tessa) search the mall again for a different dress for me
  • Found out teen girls can be bored shopping.at.a.mall. Who knew? (shopping for fat mama clothes that is lol)
  • Enjoyed de-stressing at Maria's Bachelorette party.
  • Learned once again that James' family knows how to have fun
  • Very much appreciated the young gal that was VERY helpful in locating dresses from other stores for me...now hope one of them work when they arrive!
  • Been trying to figure out how we are going to do the design we found for the arch. Not sure I like Dirk's idea of .....Staples?
  • Reorganized/counted all items for the wedding to see what we have forgotten
  • Made plans with peoples that are visiting us in WY after the wedding- family and bloggy friends
  • Got a workout lifting 14-100 lbs tractor weights
  • Found out if things are not on my to-do lists its NOT going to get done

We are down to less than two weeks away from the wedding. I think we have everything planned out well.

Now for everything to just go as we planned it to!!!

7 comments:

CindyDianne said...

I am exhausted just looking at it. Power through it, take a few days off and get your butt back here. You are missed in your blog absence!

Mum-me said...

You sure are a busy lady. I get tired just reading that list! And you're making me nervous Kath - just reading all you have to do to organise the wedding! I have 5 girls .... will I survive?

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

Mum-me, my heart goes out to you!!! lol

Michele said...

Deep breath in.....slowly exhale....repeat until stress is at a manageable level. It won't go away until the day after the wedding.

Pat MacKenzie said...

Sounds like you're very organized and have a handle on everything. Enjoy the fun.

grammy said...

Wow, I am so tired just reading through that list. It will be wonderful (o: I have only one daughter and she is not married yet, but she will have to do most of the stuff... it really is not my thing. I think eloping sounds very good.

DayPhoto said...

You sure you want to do the August thing?

You should be pooped!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com