Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wedding Plans.......

First of all....I need my house back!!!!! I am sharing pictures to prove it. And this is a very small part of all the wedding stuffs. James' mom is housing an entire bedroom full of flowers and such too!

We have everything planned out so far. Four notebooks full.

We have alot of stuff purchased with alot yet to get.

Its amazing how much stuff a wedding needs.

We have bins full of stuff!

At the moment I have 4 dresses to choose from.
Tessa and I finally went shopping and found shoes for ourselves to go with our dresses. Huge relief having that finished. (Thanks, Sheila, for all your help!)
We still need a few items there yet too.

With all the flowers(deep purple and white), feathers(black and white), and water beads(purple, white, and black) it should be a beautiful wedding!!!
The wedding coordinator(me) had a talk with the bride and groom tonight. To avoid a bridezilla or groomzilla we need to get adequate sleep prior to the wedding. Preferably starting TONIGHT!

I am glad to report the bride was in bed before 11pm!! Woohoo! Now to get the wedding coordinator to follow suit.

Tomorrow we have to ready the programs for printing.

Saturday we move Maria out of my mom's house completely so she can get ready for overnight guests.

I also need to purchase all remaining materials needed for the cupcakes that we are making. Chocolate with creme filling, topped with butter creme frosting with "a pretty" on top. I am excited to see how they turn out! The original plan was to make chocolate scroll hearts but I am not trusting this hot humid weather so we have changed it yet again.

The menu has been finalized. Approved by Daryl as he will be doing alot of the cooking. We have a plan on how to get the entire lunch prepared in a timely manner.

The week prior to the wedding has been planned out for awhile already. And the bride will NOT have time to go tanning on Wednesday!!

Help! What are we forgetting?

6 comments:

Mum-me said...

Sounds busy. Sounds fun. Sounds exhausting. Sounds exciting! Enjoy these days...

Michele said...

Sounds like you've got it all handled. I like the way my son got married. They eloped. We got an invite to come along.

Pat MacKenzie said...

As each of our kids got engaged Lloyd offered them $5000 to elope. None of them took him up on it. Although it was a hassle planning and 'doing' 7 weddings, I'm glad we did it. We have lovely memories and pictures of them all.

Do you have manicures and pedicures booked? There's nothing like a relaxing pedicure a day or two before the wedding.

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

Yes! We have mani/pedis scheduled. Have to have that!!

DayPhoto said...

I've done three of these, my son eloped on the first one, the second she did the whole thing.

Good luck. Keep us posted!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Renata said...

Sounds like you have everything under control! 4 notebooks - WOW - I still have the one I planned our wedding in - it's fun to look back through & remember! Looking forward to the wedding pikkies!