Daryl, Terry, Linda, Seth, Zach, Tessa, Clark hanging out in the camper
When I first started blogging I would get teased by my kids that I was talking to my "imaginary friends".
In December we met Michele and JR in AZ. And Linda and Terry in CO. Then the kids just looked at us like we were out of our minds. The fun they missed out on!!!
Well I was finally able to introduce the "imaginary blogging friends" to our kids!!! And they loved them instantly too! Missed them when they left. And look forward to seeing them in CO sooner rather than later. For several days after they left Daryl and I were bombarded constantly by all four kids in WY with When? When ? When are we going to see them? We are not sure when we will make it back to CO but its in the plans. The kids are counting the days.
We had a great time with Linda and Terry when they came to see us out in WY. They drove 9 1/2 hours (from Colorado) to hang out and sleep in a hayfield! We all thoroughly enjoyed every minute we had with them!! They are like old friends that we have known forever yet have only met (in person) once before.
Thank you Linda and Terry for who you are!! And for the long drive to see us!!!
Great times! Great people! Blogging is grrreeeaat!
***Tessa is feeling good once again. Yesterday her line was "It feels good to feel good". Amen.
9 comments:
So glad Tessa is feeling better. Nice to have good friends. We sent off the engine stuff. Hopefully Zach has access to floppy drive. We tried unsucessfully to do the one cd. So we sent the original and maybe he can download them on his computer and then send the original back to us.Maybe there is copyright and that is blocking or maybe it is our brain farts that make us unsucessful in our things we try to do. HAHAHAHAHA. Blessings.
thats so cool to have met people in person. Let me know if you ever come close to my town. My husband would call my blog friends imaginarey too:)
I am pleased to read Tessa is feeling good again. Praying that whatever it was that caused the pain will stay away for good!
You're so lucky to be able to meet your blog friends. I am afraid my US blog friends will probably remain 'imaginary' to me, but as blogging is starting to become more popular in Australia I am finding more bloggers around the country. I would have to drive about 9 hours to visit most of them though. (But at least that is do-able.)
Soooo glad she is feeling better. Back to school? So glad you have got to get together with blog friends. It is happening more and more. Who knows maybe we will meet each other some day (o:
I can only imagine how wonderful it was to meet Linda and Terry. Linda has to be one of the kindest people in the blogging world. She is such a gentle soul.
I loved the photo!
isnt it amazing how we meet "family"
blessings
gp
Boy am I glad Tessa is doing better! That was one very bad scare!
Thank you for your words on the blog and plan on fall break! When is fall break for you guys? Ours is the second week in October. Let me know in enough time I can take off from work!
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
That's great that you got to meet some of your bloggy friends!
Had a laugh about your children's comments!
I haven't met any of my blogging friends, except for all the family who comments. It would be fun to meet you in AZ if we're ever there at the same time. Glad Tessa is feeling better now.
Post a Comment