Slowly we are seeing small improvements with our girl.
An adjustment to her meds helped. But only for awhile. Then another adjustment was needed. This has seemed to work now for more than 24 hrs ..........so maybe we are on top of this finally?
Yesterday was a good day. She only had one time where the pain began to rise but then went right down. Thankfully! She even had moments-even tho on meds- where the pain was almost gone. But she is one woozy goose!!!!
But any movement and the nauesea hits full force. If she gets warm the nausea rises. So she just lays down all day long and lets the body heal.
Its weird how the pain will be in just the main area it started in. Then flare up in a huge area. Then just be the main area again. It bounces back and forth.
It was a huge moment for her when she could take a shower!!!!! Then right back down on the couch. A refreshing shower makes one feel almost normal again!!!
We needed to go to the big city and help Zach move out of his apartment. Tessa wanted a change of scenery. So we loaded her up and she laid on my mom's couch. Then we loaded her up and took her home. That was all the girl could do in one day, take a shower and a drive.
She has been able to laugh some- which moves the tummy and still doesnt cause her to cry!
And she can smile now.
We are praying for more improvements today. For the pain to go away!
8 comments:
Man, what ever this is, it packs a major wollop. Hope it disappears soon.
Poor Tesa! Our prayers are with you, Dear Girl!
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
Poor Tessa. At least there's some improvement showing.
Kath, the grilled tomatoes are super easy. Just cut fresh ripe tomatoes in half with a zig zag cut. Put a slice of cheddar (not processed) cheese on top and put on the barbeque for a couple minutes after the meat has cooked. The cheese melts and the heat makes the tomatoes delicious and juicy.
It makes me sad to just think of how bad she is hurting. You may have to take her back to the DR. I sound like a Grammy alright. I am worried for her. I will keep praying (o:
I hope Tessa recovers quickly. I like the pictures posted below, she looks just like you
I am so glad to hear she is having some relief from the pain. Praying she will heal quickly and be able to get on with life.
I was so glad to read your last post that she is doing better. Poor Tessa. It must have been terrible for her.
I'll pray she gets better quickly. What a nasty infection she has.
Post a Comment